New System Installation is Our Specialty
The comfort of your home is important to you, so investing in the right system just makes sense! A whole home system is often the largest user of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy consumed in the USA goes toward heating and cooling of buildings. So it is logical to seek out a heating and air conditioning system that is properly designed and professionally installed because it will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
When you choose A. Confortini Plumbing & Heating for your air conditioning system installation, you will receive:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our heating and air conditioning specialists.
- Good advice on selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home or office.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through flexible financing options.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
Not ready for a new system? Count on A. Confortini Plumbing & Heating for repair services
As licensed specialists in the field of heating and air conditioning, our technicians have the right tools, the right equipment, and the level of experience to keep your equipment running smoothly throughout the year.
Don’t wait for a breakdown… get a preventative maintenance program
If you require emergency service, call us first! We may be able to assist you, or can refer to the right partner. But the best offense is a good defense, and to help reduce those service emergencies, we offer service agreements to keep your comfort system running at peak performance.
With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. We also offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a routine “tune-ups”. A process of regular maintenance will insure that:
- Your equipment will run better and last longer
- Your utility bills will be minimized
- Your repair costs will be reduced
- You will have a more comfortable home
- You will protect the investment you made in your system
Consider a service agreement for your heating & air conditioning services…
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave. You know, those times when your system must work the hardest… and when you need it most.
A heating & air conditioning services agreement will provide the regular check-ups necessary to help maximize the life expectancy of your system. Unfortunately, even the best maintenance won’t prevent normal wear and tear. Contact us today for details.